This is a really easy, fun recipe to do with kids. These chocolate fudgey cookies would make a lovely gift in a box with a Christmas ribbon!
Christmas Chocolate Crackle Cookies
- Mixing Bowl x 2
- Wooden spoon
- Baking Tray
- Baking paper
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 60 g vegetable oil Any veg oil works
- 180 g plain flour
- 200 g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs 100 g
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 g icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees
- Mix the oil, cocoa powder, caster sugar and vanilla extract together with a wooden spoon.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add the flour and baking powder and fold in really well
- Put the icing sugar in a shallow dish or tray
- With the palm of you hand roll the chocolate dough into little balls
- Then roll them in the icing sugar a couple of times making sure to coat them really well.
- Place on baking tray leaving a space between each one.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 190 degrees. Watch how they crack to make a pretty cookie!