- Have any question?
- (00353) 838639921
- 33 (Registered)
Understand the process of bread baking
In this course, I will make it easier for you to bake nutritious artisan breads from your home kitchen. Using the topics of a Rustic Country Loaves, Wholemeal Rolls and Oat and Chia bread I will explore the fundamentals of bread baking. By the end of this course, you will not only learn how to make these beautiful wholesome breads but understand the different processes that make up artisan bread baking.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to use essential equipment to achieve great results.
- How to work with yeast – the different types explained.
- Stages of baking – mixing and kneading and knowing when to stop kneading.
- Bulk fermentation and proving explained.
- What slows down or speeds up fermentation.
- How to shape and handle dough.
- Adding different flours and how this effects your bread making.
- How to add grains to your dough to make nutritious breads.
- How to use your home oven to produce great results.
- The functions of the different ingredients explained at each stage.
- Oven spring explained.
- Scoring and decorative techniques
- Tips on prepping in advance to fit bread baking into your life.
- Advice on storing and freezing pre-baked and baked items.
- How to make Wholemeal rolls.
- How to to make Rustic Country Loaves
- How to make Oat and Chia Healthy Loaves
Welcome to the Beginner's Bread course.
All the essential equipment you need to make your life easier.
FlOUR AND YEAST
The different types explained
Healthy and tasty rolls for lots of occasions.
RUSTIC COUNTRY LOAVES
Crusty rustic loaves full of flavour. Two day process.
OAT, CHIA & SPELT LOAVES
The ultimate nutritious loaf of bread. Two day process.
- Lifetime Access
- High Quality 4K Video Instruction
- Expert Tuition from Qualified Artisan Baker
- Certificate upon completion
- Home bakers - Beginners and Improvers