You have no items in your cart.
Salted Honey and pistachio Ice-cream - eggless
This is the easiset ice cream to make as you don't need an ice cream maker; just whisk it up with an electric whisk and freeze. I use a 1 lb cake tin but you can increase the measurements and freeze it in a tub if you like.I made two versions of this icecream; one with honeycomb and one without. The icecream without the honeycomb won the vote from everyone as they said it was a little too sweet. However you may have a sweeter tooth so why not try it with honeycomb or spinkle it on top! See our honeycomb recipe on this site.
- Electric whisk, freezer, 1lb loaf cake tin, spoon, parchment paper, cling wrap
- 300 g double cream
- 200 g condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp maldron salt or similar
- 50 g crushed salted roasted pistachios
MAKE THE ICECREAM
- Line a 1 lb cake tin with parchment paper
- You can use either an electric mixer with whisk attachment or electric whisk.
- Whisk the condensed milk and double cream together until it's really thick; like clotted cream
- Stir in the honey and salt.
- Using a spoon fill the cake tin with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the crushed pistachios and/ or honeycomb on top.
- Wrap the tin with a couple of layers of cling wrap and freeze for at least 12 hours.
- The ice cream is ready - serve with wafers!