You have no items in your cart.
Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Electric mixer or bowl and wooden spoon, two baking trays, baking paper, spatula, oven.
- 200 g plain
- 150 g butter
- 70 g light brown sugar
- 90 g granulated sugar
- 120 g salted pistachios crushed
- 100 g dark chocolate chunks/chips
- 50 g egg (1 medium egg beaten)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer or wooden spoon cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the beaten egg
- Gradually add the flour and mix on slow speed
- Add the pistachios and chocolate chunks and mix in gently.
- Add the vanilla extract and then the bicarbonate of soda and mix well.
- Roll small handfuls of the cookie dough into balls
- Place on a baking tray and press down lightly with palm of your hand.
- Make sure to leave plenty of space as the cookies will spread.
- Bake at 170 degrees celsius for 15-18 minutes
- This mixture makes 12/13 large cookies